Advantage Resourcing Companies
Advantage is organized into four operating companies or businesses: Advantage xPO, Advantage Resourcing North America, Advantage Resourcing UK and Advantage Professional Sydney Australia. Advantage Resourcing is owned by Recruit Co., Ltd.
- Advantage xPO provides customized workforce solutions. xPO helps our customers manage their day-to-day business affairs so they are free to focus on their core business activities. xPO offers assistance in a range of areas, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Managed Service Provider (MSP), direct placement services, payroll, and BPO - functional outsourcing for corporate divisions.
- Advantage Resourcing North America is our technical, professional and commercial staffing temporary and permanent placement business in the U.S. and Canada. This business group focuses on providing qualified technical, IT, engineering, general business and industrial talent. We recruit a vast network of outstanding contingent, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire associates, who are pre-screened and ready to work with proven abilities and experience.
- Advantage Resourcing UK recruits and places highly qualified candidates in a variety of business roles, including technical, IT, engineering, finance, accounting, legal and executive support. The candidates with whom we work are among the best in their fields, which greatly simplifies the process of aligning qualified candidates with appropriate positions.
- Crone Corkill UK is a market leader in the secretarial recruitment field, which encompasses the full spectrum of Executive Assistant and Business Support. With two locations in London (Cannon Street and Piccadilly Circus) their scope expertise ranges from graduate level to EAs at the board level at £80,000 and above.
- Advantage Professional Sydney Australia is an Advantage Resourcing ‘satellite’ operation located in Sydney Australia. Advantage Professional Sydney focuses their client solutions in the finance, accounting, legal and clerical support skill sets.